FHA loan limits increased for 2019WASHINGTON – Dec. 17, 2018 – The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) announced the agency's new schedule of loan limits for 2019, with most areas in the
5 Things To Do In Destin In April
April is one of the best times of the year to visit Destin. The air and water temperatures are in the 70's perfect for a day at the beach. Besides the obvious outings at the beach, here are a list of events in the area that you might enjoy.
1. One Night of Queen - April 13| 7:30 - OCWS is bringing One Night of Queen to the Mattie Kelly Arts Theatre. The live concert will feature Gary Mullen and the Works performing classic songs from Queen. http://www.mattiekellyartscenter.org/EventsAll.cfm
2. Maximum Magic and Dinner Theatre Featuring Noah & Heather Mills Nightly - Mondays and Thursdays through April | Fudpuckers on the Island mind-blowing illusions, hilarious comedy, special effects, unbelievable mentalism and more! https://www.magicontheisland.com
3. Sandestin Wine Festival - April 20 - 23|Apr 20, 2017 05:00 PM - Apr 23, 2017 01:00 PM - Baytown Wharf will be hosting the 31st annual wine festival in Sandestin. Stop by to sample wine and food and listen to live music.
4. Easter Egg Hunt at LuLu's - April 16|2:00Pm to 5:PM - Lulu's Restaurant - Come visit with the Easter Bunny for an Easter Egg hunt at the beach behind this kid friendly restaurant. http://www.lulubuffett.com/destin/
5. Saturday in the Park - APR 29 - APR 29| 8 AM - 4 PM - Sponsored by the Heritage Museum of Northwest Florida the event will run from 8 AM to 4 PM. The fun begins with the Heritage 5K Run at 8 AM. The day is packed with live entertainment, craft demonstrations, games and contests for the family. Food and craft vendors will be there as well. Find out more at Heritage-Museum.org
As you can see there is plenty to do in Destin in April. Hope we see you around town!
Judy Griffin the Griffin Group at Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast|850-685-8595|www.JudyGriffin.com